Friday 18 January 2013

Bummed, but still an update

So, after the last update my sweet kitty got sick. We went to the vet who told us that kitty has a polyp in her nose, which is connected to a tumor. The tumor has been there for a while, since kitty has been sneezing and has fluids coming out of one eye for about six months now. The vet is able to operate her, but it will not help. Basically what we were told was: she's not getting better, it could go fast. We decided not to operate.

We were, but especially I was, devastated by this news. She's has been my baby and little friend for 7 years and I had such big dreams for her. All we can do now is to watch her health. The vet told us what to look for in order to see if it's time for her to go. Unfortunately my hand reacted to all this stress so my injury is back. Soooo this is where I ended last week:


2 comments:

Monique said...

I am so sorry. It is difficult when there is nothing that you can do. I am sure that her last while will be filled with so much love and spoiling.

Unknown said...

Thinking of you- Your Train is so AMAZING..
So sorry about your kitty. This is so very sad